12.31.2008

Good-bye 2008

2008, will forever be one of the best years of my life. I would imagine until around oh, March 2009, but still...it was hard to beat. Some highlights:

-Finding out we were having a baby on 7/4/08
-Successful media cleanse which opened my eyes so much on 3/24/08
-Started our cemetery tour in Chicago and surrounding areas and as a result, have developed my photography and processing skills because of such, plus grown closer to my man - 4/08
-2 Cooking Days with friends that ended up being amazing ways to connect
-Seeing Dolly Parton live in concert, alone-5/8/08
-My sister uttering this sentence: "I wish your face didn't appear on my cell phone everytime my gynecologist calls." - 6/10/08
-Memorable Memphis Road Trip with my Chicago homies 7/18-21/08
-Finding out "it" was a she and perfect on 10/30/08
-Meeting my new niece on 10/27/08
-Taking off work to stay with my nephew while his sister was being born (see above), which involved sleeping with his tiny little limbs all wrapped around me for 3 nights and getting to snuggle constantly with him.
-Getting my diaper cakes put out there publically
-Reading some of the best books I have ever read, life-changing books, all recommended by friends
-The best birthday ever recorded in the history of birthdays, thrown by my sister on 8/18/08
-Obama
-A beautiful, emotional, delicious baby shower with all of our friends and family thrown by my BFFs on 12/7/08

Here's to an equally great 2009 and a happy and safe new year to all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home