10.30.2008

We're having a girl!

It's a girl!!! We've having a perfect little girl!!

Oh my god, it has been an amazing week!!! Today we had an almost 2 hour ultrasound to just stare at our little puncher.

We saw toes, fingers, belly, profile, her mouth open, legs, kidneys, her eyes, the whole she-bang!! I have movies and pics on the DVD-R so I will get some uploaded tonight. She was laying so her little tushie was up in the air in one as well. The tech said, "Aw, she's got a cute tush!" Her feet were fascinating to me! I just kept picturing me smooching them. Also, apparently in 4 short weeks I'll be in my third trimester. Good lord this is blasting by.

I had to take a break in the middle of it to chug some juice to get her to flip over which she wouldn't do. The tech. had me lay on both sides and even was trying to agitate her to get her to flip. All she would do is punch the air and snuggle in. Ha ha The stinker, so now I get to come back in a another week for another ultrasound to get better pics of her heart (like I mind seeing her again so soon). Although they ones they got they said looked fine, all chambers accounted for, etc. This kid likes her picture taken apparently, as this is my 6th ultrasound. Ha! Good thing, her dad already has about 1,000 of her from just today!

Perfection.

In other family news, theMan is on his way to the hospital, Jamie and Yorke are being let out today! Coen was an absolute blast all week. I even cried last night because I missed him. He was stoked to see the house all decorated for his birthday. His little face lit up. I can't wait to see him open his presents tonight! What a perfect week.

So yea...world, get ready to meet Adelaide. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home