12.02.2008

24 Week Appointment

Everything was good! Started out hearing the heartbeat (my favorite thing ever). Only dry heaved once at my desk while drinking the glucose (sorry to cube mates), I didn't pee on my hand or hose down the bathroom floor during the urine sample, and Dr. V said pains are normal and to keep drinking water. She asked about any spotting (none) and the blood test kinda hurt but over fast. They checked my iron levels and thyroid as well as insulin stuff. In 8 weeks I start going every 2 weeks. Next appointment is 1/2/09!!

I got out of taking the flu shot again too. Told her I was still coughing up a lot of green stuff. I just don't want it.

So in 2 days I find out if I can have baby shower cake. I’m having it regardles.

Also, I have gained 21 lbs. total and she didn’t say a word. Whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home