11.19.2008

Almost there

I'm about a week and a 1/2 away from my third trimester starting. So far this pregnancy has been pretty easy going. I mean, yea, it was a rough beginning with the hormones and 45 ultrasounds and weird pains around 14 weeks for a weekend, but honestly...knowing how hard my sister and friends have had it, I feel so blessed and lucky and have really enjoyed every bit of it.

However, my back has recently started to ache all day, not just in the middle of the night. I'm starting to notice a waddle in my step. I'm also finding I'm tired, really tired again like my first trimester. Still, not complaining, no complaining here, but I bet there will come a time when I'll be ready to have Addie make her appearance, sooner than later.

So far though, I love just having her hanging out with me all day, kicking me and reminding me I'm so lucky to have her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home