11.25.2008

Jacked Up

Sorry about the jacked up blog background. My tech support assures me it will be fixed soon. (Hint hint theMan!)

I also realized I never linked to the awesome photos my man got of our ultrasound appointment when we found out it was a girl! Doh! Here you go! I think they are absolutely beautiful and I'm so stoked I have him capturing this journey we're trekking on.

So this week is Thanksgiving here in the States. I'm planning on helping my sister make a HUGE gourmet feast for our families. She's even going to teach me how to make our grandmother's famous rolls. I created this ridiculous marscapone cheese dessert for the occasion as well that is freezing in my freezer and mocking me to try it early.

Hard to believe but in 1 1/2 weeks our baby shower is being held. EEEEP. So surreal! My GWO girls are really coming together to make it awesome, and a lot of our extended family are going to be there. I will probably bawl the whole time, and eat cake. It's a little early since we're having this kid in the dead of winter, but it's not like I'm NOT showing or anything. Lord.

On that note...I swear this belly gets bigger every day. It's hard and round. I can't see my crotch or my toes without bending forward. And all this smug "I love pregnancy, it's been pretty easy" is catching up to me as now I ache all day and night. Even turning over at night feels like I'm a beached whale trying to hoist herself back to sea.

But then she flips around or kicks her dad in the head and well, I'm really looking forward to another 12 weeks of her in there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Just curious about the math... According to your picture gallery, you are 24 weeks, right? So by my calculations, 12 more weeks would make you 36 weeks? Typically, we count pregnancy as 40 weeks, so don't you have 16 weeks left? Give or take 2 weeks? Are you planning on having her early?

Not judging, just curious. Need to arrange my late February, early March schedule for immediate departure to Chicago.

8:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home