11.30.2008

Baby Daddy

My god....Thanksgiving I love you in all your turkey and cranberry sauce glory. We went down to HomeTownVille, IN on Thursday for a brief tour of theMan's grandma and my Grams at the nursing home.

It was so nice. My belly is all big and round so it was fun for everyone who hasn't seen us in awhile to see it and us. Plus the following words were said aloud in conversation at the dinner table: "pocket pussy" and "long dong" and when referencing seeing a sex toy catalog, theMan's grandma calmly retorted "It never hurts to look."

We brought my dad and brother up to stay in Chicago for awhile, plus my mom was up here and my sister's in-laws. We cooked for 2 solid days...a feast of spanish turkey, chipotle-roasted pecan sweet potatos, 3 layer marscepone cheese terrine...my god. Plus I got to see my niece and nephew on the holidays just drink up all the love and attention.

And, if I must brag for a moment, our 1 month old niece rolled over on her own!! Awww, family.

I entered my 25th week today. Feeling pretty good. I get freaked out when I don't feel Addie for awhile but then she punches HARD. Especially around 4:00 a.m. I just lay in bed and feel her and smile. My body though, it's starting to ache. I feel like I pulled a muscle in my ass and my back is absolutely killing me. But well, I just don't feel like I can complain. I mean, I'm so fortunate to get to have her with me and well...it just seems worth it. Although I don't mind using the pain to get theMan to carry the heavy groceries.

Glucose test on Tesday and our first baby shower on Sunday. EEEEP. I'm going to cry non-stop, at both. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home