2.28.2009

9 1/2

Oh Hai! Still here, still pregnant and still feeling a little "eh". Week ago I was like "GET OUT KID!" This week, after a good doctor visit and revisiting our labor manuals, I'm sorta okay with her staying in there. At least I know that while I can't see it, my undercarriage is still intact.

My co-workers have been awesome. People have brought me spicy chili, chocolates and yesterday we threw an impromptu "Get out Addie!" party with my homie's hot wing dip.

"Everyone wants to meet you kid!"

However, we are going to the huge mega-mall today to walk and walk and walk and walk and drink water and possibly get a nice lunch involving salmon and then walk some more to see if she does anything in a more southerly direction. It would be a perfect weekend for it. I mean, logistically speaking. My sister's in-laws (BIL's family) are here so they could meet her and help with our niece & nephew, it's my mom's 50th birthday and well, I'm pretty caught up at work. Plus, if it was this weekend my maternity leave would still cover our trip to the Dells in late April! Ha!

But I know kids and boy do I know life. It comes and happens when it wants. And that's okay. If there is one thing I've learned during this pregnancy, it's be a little more zen, and get the hell out of the way of your uterus. It does what it wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home