2.14.2009

Contractions

I'm 36 Weeks (tomorrow) and one week from full-term. Been having pretty painful decent contractions the last 2 days, even had some early in the day today after cleaning. Walking around Target last night resulted in stopping every couple aisles to get through it. Stopped this a.m. though!

theMan & I went to collect some of the last items on the list for the baby since I over-budgeted for paying off our car by $175!! Woo hoo! Oh and yes, the car is finally paid off! 3 months early, but just in time for baby and theMan to stop receiving a paycheck. Whew.

(Side note: I couldn't be more proud of us....$24,000+ in 2 years all by living in our means and staying on budget. Thank you Dave Ramsey and will power. Ha!)

Also, my feet and ankles are swelling so bad. It sorta grosses me out actually. It looks like I've rubber-banded my ankles when I wear socks. Bleh.

She's moving like crazy and taking refuge under my ribs and low in my belly. theMan comes to bed after me and just feels her busting moves in there while I sleep through it. Really starting to want to get this road on the show. We want to meet her!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home