2.12.2009

Still here!

Dang it. This is beautiful: 40 Years Later.

With every passing day I'm getting more uncomfy, more heartburn, more feet swelling and Addie is punching harder and harder. It's like the great build-up!

I'm trying to get things in order at work but I'll be honest, my head is not in the game. I spent my lunch hour looking up formulas, signing up for samples and such, and then ate leftover pizza in the cafe. When honestly, I probably could have used the time to work some OT to get stuff I've been putting off done.

Thankfully I met with my manager on Monday and after we spent the appropriate amount of time going over my job and what to do while I'm gone, we spent double that time talking about her baby and delivery and she gave me such great advice and stories! So I think I'm good, even if my water breaks tonight. I'm just not a gal that likes to leave work for others.

I imagine it doesn't help that I've had one good night of sleep in the last 2 weeks either. But you know, I just can't be upset about any of it. I've never felt more grateful in my life.

So Addie, take your time, keep getting healthy and know we're waiting on you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home