1.29.2009

It's my party

Wow. Um. Apparently I AM doing too much. My body is shutting down via an emotional breakdown apparently. Last night the minute I left work I just felt sad and anxious and miserable emotionally. theMan got me out of the house and to an Olive Garden STAT (yes, we're a little redneck still) which was really nice. Then we went and wandered around Borders, where I haggled a saleslady about a baby book I wanted. (15% off because it had one scuff, holla!)

Thought that was the worst of it! Came home and actually slept good. Except when I woke up and got to work, I couldn't stop crying.

I cried on the train. I cried every time someone talked to me. I cried when my boss asked me to do a simple task for him. Like blubbering, face in my hands CRYING. I cried just reading work emails!

Had to IM my boss to ask her if I could just go home because I knew asking in person would make me cry, and told her so. She told me, because she's awesome, to "go home before you shoot the place up!" Ha ha ha! When I started to feel a little better and told her I'd just wait it out she said, "No. Go." And good thing too because then I started to get all teary again!

Seriously.

So now I'm home, I've ate pasta, 2 fudgesickles and I'm going to go lay horizontal and read until I pass out, then read some more. I think my body is trying to tell me to just "chill out on the doing's, Missy." So I am.

Baby, you're already making your momma take care of herself. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home