2.15.2009

Labia Lamentations


Even though I'll probably want complete silence, no touching and I will be a ravenous she-beast, I'm still making some CDs to take to the hospital to utilize the bitchin' Bose surround system.

I figure we hardly ever enter our place without immediately turning on iTunes and filling every room, all day long with music. I may want some comforts of home, even while my vagina is telling herself she's fucking out of here if this is the way I'm going to treat her. Also, I really want to write down the song she comes out to in he baby book.

So far these CD's include:

"Push It Real Good" Mix:
-Bright Eyes
-Bob Dylan
-Cure
-Bravery
-Patsy Cline

"Labia Lamentations" Mix:
-The Format
-The Mountain Goats
-Scissor Sisters
-Nine Inch Nails

"My Crotch Hurts" Mix:
-Eisley
-Peter Gabriel
-Hot Chip
-Death Cab for Cutie

"Torn Vagigis" Mix:
-Wolfmother
-Raconteurs
-Led Zeppelin
-Michael Buble
-Glen Hansard

Some of my favorites include (specifically for title reasons alone:
-"Someday you will be loved" - Death Cab for Cutie
-"All the way down" - Glen Hansard
-"A mess to be made" - The Format
-"I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" - Scissor Sisters
-"Right Where It Belongs" - NIN
-"A Scale, A Mirror & Those Indifferent Clocks"- Bright Eyes
-"Marvelous Things" - Eisley
-"Steady as She Goes" - The Racontuers
-"Over and Over" - Hot Chip
-"Split Me Wide Open" - The Bravery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home