3.06.2009

Nada, Zilch

Doctor's verdict: No progress, she hasn't even dropped/engaged, no dilation whatsover, nothing. So they are still going with my due date of 3/15/09 based on that ultrasound at 7 weeks, and said they will wait a week after that to talk about inducing. I have an appointment next Thursday (3/12) and then a decision on a date will be made.


I’m going to just keep working until my due date, even though I went in hoping she'd take a look at my sausage feet and say "go to bed"! Doc said I should just work as long as I can and I agree and that they don't like to induce whenever possible, which I said "yes, me either". Keeping mobile will help and lord knows my commute keeps me mobile.


Plus, honestly, my work is very lovely and accommodating. I can't complain! I even bit the bullet and came out and asked for special privileges to wear flip-flops (my sausage feet are seriously disgusting) and they said, "Do whatever you gotta do!!"

Other than that I’m healthy as ever and very grateful, and so is Addie. Just uncomfy. Thankfully no high blood pressure, only gained 2 lbs and Addie was good. Her h/b sounded a little slower but doc wasn’t worried.


theMan was so sad, it's his mom's birthday today and we'd hoped Addie would share her day with her. But hey, here's hoping my water just breaks, but if not, I think I've resigned myself to just seeing what happens. No crazy recipes or concotions for induction yet. Just going to see what this little girl will do and enjoy what may possibly be our last weekend to sleep in for the next 18 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home