9.13.2008

Pain

Ever since Thursday's appointment I can't stop thinking about those 2 little punches and that little face. However, Friday morning around 3:00 a.m. I didn't have any other choice but to focus on it constantly. I've been in pretty awful pain in my left ovary region since then. I know somewhere deep inside me, the baby is fine, but man am I uncomfortable.

I even called the after hours line at my OB office last night. She told me it sounded like gas or GI issues, but something tells me it's one of those cysts acting up. Whatever it is, she said it should be gone by today. It's slightly less, an 8 instead of a 9 on the pain scale, but it's still pretty fucking there.

Monday morning, if god forbid this pain is still present, I'm calling the doctor's office directly. I have an appointment anyways next week but I can't take this too many more days. I can't even lay on my left side and I have to sit down a lot.

I feel like such a high-maintenance patient, but I swear I'm not a worrier, it's just that stuff keeps coming up. Like my body is really upset with me about this baby, but the baby says "Fuck you, I'm staying." However, apparently the baby also doesn't want me to have sex yet. Since I've been off restricted activity one day. Ha!

Ugh, wish me luck. Right now I'm going to a party to eat cake and try to talk through the pain.

P.S. OH, and I got glasses today! Will post pics later tonight. I haven't had glasses since 2001!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home