8.14.2008

The last of my 20's

Well folks, I made it. So far. I have 3 days until I'm no longer in the fabulous head-fuck that is my 20's! I fully expect to wake up Monday morning, know exactly what I want to do with my life, be confident in the decisions I've made, feel comfortable in my own skin and ready to take on the world all while casting a coy little smile at those 20 years olds on the hunt for a man.

Umm......I'll let you know how that goes.

Posting may be a little light as my mother is coming up to spoil me with coney sauce, maternity clothes shopping, card playing and even accompanying me to an OB appointment. Weee!

Pregnancy update: I'm feeling great physically, other than a little tired! Still have heartburn but the nausea is manageable. Plus! I can't fit into anything and that makes me feel like I'm growing! I'm starting to get cabin fever from all the tents I'm wearing. Hopefully that is cured this weekend. But what has hit me FULL steam besides the "fats" is the emotions. Oh dear god.

I can't have sex or orgasm as it might shake up my sensitive uterus but has that message got to my brain? OH NO. I've had the raunchiest, dirtiest, bent over random things with all sorts of random strangers dreams almost every single night: one after another. I wake up at 3:00 a.m. so horny I could convince myself to orgasm with the right thought and no hands.

So when I'm not full on sexually frustrated during the day, I'm a crying insane nut job that thinks her life is falling apart.

WEEEEE! Hop along kids, leave your arms inside the car at all times and enjoy your ride on the CRAZY TRAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home