7.14.2008

Pusha

I annouced it yesterday at work at the big meeting and everyone cheered. They were talking about the ladies in HR that both had babies over the weekend and asked if anyone else had any news. My friend elbowed me so I said, "Um, apparently I sit too close to HR because now I'm pregnant."

Then they annouced my promotion. Kinda felt like my own little party. Ha!

Had our "consultation" doctor appointment yesterday too. Basically they give you a huge packet of information and talk to you like you are actually pregnant and might need information on pre-admittance for the hospital to go into labor at some point. It was surreal and really exciting at the same time.

I'm also currently taking the progesterone suppositories. They are pretty disgusting but at the same time it makes me feel like I'm actually taking care of this kid.

However, my next appointment on July 28th we get to have the big vag excavation and ultrasound to see the heartbeat. I asked the doctor if they wanted me to hold off on taking the suppository the night before my exam for their benefit (for lack of a prettier way to describe it, the stuff comes back out the next morning). She said, "No honey. You still take them. We've seen it all."

Just feels like I should keep it nice down there for them.

About the title of this post: "Pusha" is the name my niece Gracie has decided that we should name our baby. Her mom, Jennifer, asked her what to name the baby if it's a boy and she said, "no, it's a girl baby." Jen said, but what if it's a boy and she assured her "It's a girl." Sadly, she's already given the name "Barrier" to her doll, so we can't use that one. Gracie then said she would like to go to visit our house after she stops by her friend Ava's so she can talk to Uncle theMan about the name. So funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home