7.25.2008

Obligatory Birthday Post

So my birthday is coming up and it's a big one: 3-0. Up until July 4th and the great "peeing on every stick available" I was so stoked and worried that nothing I would do would be big enough to celebrate it. (I kinda have a thing about my birthday, sue me.) I wanted to dance, do karaoke, take a trip, eat a ton of good food, be with all of my friends. Now, eh, I just want it to get here because I will be out of the ever-so-scary 1st trimester and my mom is coming up to buy me bigger pants.

HOWEVER, I will still induldge my self-absorbed self and list the top birthday gifts I am currently wanting as of today (subject to change because I'm a hormonal freak right now):

In no particular order:
1.) A heartbeat for this fetus
2.) A gold necklace with my name in cursive pendant or some other bad ass word like "Dang" or "Cupcake"
3.) Grilled out steak and cornhole w/my GWO crew
4.) Shoes, particularly flats, in awesomely bright colors, yet supportive and functional
5.) Breakfast in bed from theMan (mostly, just bed, a lot of bed. I'm tired, have I mentioned that?)
6.) The entire box set of Absolutely Fabulous on DVD (including new seasons)
7.) A framed picture painted by Coen
8.) This sideboard/buffet table from CB2.
9.) A haircut and pedicure.
10.) World peace (Okay, totally threw that in there because this was feeling pretty self-indulgent.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home