3.15.2009

God I'm so pregnant

I've done it. I reached 40/41 Weeks of pregnancy, or as I like to call it "why the hell was I so nervous in the beginning." My last week of pregnancy. No signs of labor and yes, we've tried everything. SO....well, not much to do. This weekend we had zero plans. We just sorta sat around and looked at each other because honestly, we kept it open because we thought we'd have a newborn! So we walked a mall, hung out with the family and I ate a ton of red jello.

I have my last doctor appointment this Thursday. I'm going to see if we can move the induction date to Friday so my mom and sister can be at the hospital. If we really wait until Monday they might not get to make it due to Sis' husband being out of town to watch the kiddies and Mom's surgery on her shoulder. I may even bite the bullet and ask that Wednesday be my last day of work too. That gives me 2 days at the least or 4 at the most to rest up before this goes down. Not that I have anything to do, other than just nap and eat.

I did buy a couple non-maternity shirts this weekend, just because I'm sorta jonsing to not wear the same shirts that fit over my belly. Plus, the weather is so beautiful, it's really hard to complain about NOT being in a hospital. Not even in that much physical discomfort other than my hands ache and my back sorta hurts.

We just want to meet her. Really bad. Trying to cherish this last week but in reality, it's easier said than done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home