2.03.2005

Dream, dream, dreeeeuuummm

I'm still at work. Still bored and I just caught a whiff of my PC's voice telling (or more realistically, screeching) to another person that she is taking off tomorrow as a sick day, because she deserves it, she is just so tired, blah, blah, blah.

So that means WOOOOO HOOOOOO! Not only will it be Friday, but that crazy bitch will be out of my line of sight.

The food eating thing is working wonderfully, plus I've started exercising. Lifting weights and the likes, which makes me walk like Grandma but feel like Hulk Hogan (but sexier). SOOOO wonderfully in fact, I've cancelled my therapy appointment for today and am scheduling for every 2 weeks instead. And I've felt pretty damn good all week. Well, with the exception of waking up hourly from 2 a.m. until 5:30 a.m. every night this week with nightmares. Last night lions were chasing me. Okay Freud, I'm all ears.

Sorry for the serious baby gooiness earlier, (Jen, I swear I'm not stalking your baby) but I found my pal's Yahoo Photo album of Gracie, I heard her cooing on the phone last night when we talked and I just couldn't resist. She's just sooooo freaking cute. I mean, the cheeks on that kid could bring about world peace. I'm sure of it.

Anyways, I feel like shoe shopping. Any takers?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I almost made it in time to chat. The webcam works, so I'll have to let you see Grace sometime. Is that allowed at work?

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

Yay! I'm glad it works! Definitely hook yourself up, I'll be online all day tomorrow.

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home