1.27.2005

Books for my Head

I forgot to list some book suggestions from Dr. H. She said she normally doesn't suggest books because she doesn't want her patients to feel like there is homework. Bless her, but I love homework, so I said....give it to ma!

-The Places that Scare You by Pema Chadron.
-Dance of Anger by Harriett Lerner (Or any of the "Dance of..." series)
-Healing the Shame that Binds You by John Bradshaw
-The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity (Inner Workbook) by Julia Cameron.

She said to search these books guilt free, no pressure and to see if I'm led to other titles instead. So you do that too, because Dr. H. said so. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

I have both the Dance of Anger and the Dance of Intimacy if you want to borrow it/them.

6:02 AM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

Will do!!!

9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home