1.28.2005

Sloppy Weekend

Whew, glad this week is over. Tonight I hope to meet up with some pals for drinks after a delicious dinner with theMan at our cafe. Tomorrow a hair appointment with the God known as Peter (expect pictures) then major cleaning. I can't freaking wait either. Cleanliness of our apartment=sanity for your good pal Kitten.

Oh and for the record, I don't blame everything in my life on my parents. Just thought I should add that disclaimer since my last therapy update was heavy on the "how fucked up my childhood was."

Oh and yet another fabulous recipe I must share:
Turkey Sloppy Joes - Serves 4
1 lb. turkey breast (ground)
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/2 red onion (chopped)
1 cup (8 oz.) tomato sauce
1/4 cup barbeque sauce
1/2 cup ketchup
1 tsp. chilli powder
Dash of hot sauce

Cook turkey, onions and black pepper in skillet until meat is no longer pink. Then add rest of ingredients in skillet and stir. Simmer. Add on wheat bun with lettuce and viola! I also like to put on a slice of fat free cheese.

This took me maybe 20 minutes to prepare and was delicious. Plus it freezes for later use!

Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home