12.14.2004

You are making everyone uncomfortable

With all the pictures in this post, you are going to totally forgive me for being depressed in that last post and even not updating my daily picture! Just you wait!

So Friday was the big company Christmas party which I have already told you about. The only thing I forgot to mention was some ex-secretary's telling me about "Wine Time" on Fridays when the boss would be shitfaced so they'd make wine runs and get drunk at the office every single Friday! Man, I missed the good crew.

Anyhoo, Saturday we went down home for my cousin-in-law's 30th birthday party. As a bonus we got to see my sister and mom, as well as, hang out in the quiet country a bit. While at my mom's, we stayed up until about 2 a.m. playing Trivial Pursuit 90's Edition. FINALLY! A Trivial Pursuit I can totally whoop ass in, which I proceeded to do.

My win was only made sweeter by making my mom laugh so hard she'd fart and watching theMan try to play the game with his fart-protective filter on.

And to finish, here are some pictures from the film shoot last night. If you click the following you can see: Lance getting into character, and even the lovely Jen K. putting the film smack down on a surreal painting scene. And if you're good, I might show you one scene that took a lot longer to set up than you might think, but turned out incredibly worth it.

Today's daily pic is of a semi truck that got stuck under the "L" train. Titled courtesy of theMan.

Oh, and I must tell you the title of this post was uttered by me when we drove past the cemetery where theMan's mother is buried and he waved in that direction and announced, "Since we're out this way, we might as well stop and say HI to mom. I'm sure she's probably still up." Warped I tell you, but good for a laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home