12.14.2004

Bad blogger

I haven't updated my daily pic again. Crap. I think it's a little indicative of my mood the past few days. Sure, I haven't been home much but lately I feel sorta drained, tired and maybe even distant. Lately I've only been really caring about my friends and how they are doing and that's about it. Not so much about myself. Not that I'm some martyr for my friends. Dang, that doesn't sound right. Hmmm, it's hard to explain in words, but let's just say I can feel myself not putting very much effort this past week in my appearance, health or otherwise. Gotta love my stupid brain chemicals.

If therapy was religion, I'd say I was backsliding. Crap. Well, thankfully I have another appointment on Thursday and vacation starts Friday. And I haven't resorted too much to my favorite vices of over-eating, shopping or drinking! Baby steps.

However, despite my depressing ramblings...I must tell you about my night. I helped my pal, Jen K. on her film from 6 p.m. until about 1 a.m. and it was incredible. I took pictures so I will try to post tonight. Her ideas amaze me and the amount of trust she puts in me is strangly comforting. I know she feels like she owes me for helping, but she's paying me by letting me help. I can't wait till you guys see the finished project. Hmm, methinks I oughta get her some screenings. Anyone know anywhere she could show it?

Another note, I got more news from my pal Jennifer and baby. Things are going well! I want to see them so bad I can taste it. Oh well, thank Allah for the internet and phones!

Okay, pictures and humorous antedotes tonight, I promise because I. AM. GOING. TO. CHEER. THE. FUCK. UP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home