12.10.2004

Hot Momma

One of my psuedo-sisters is getting ready to give birth to her first child, a daugther. She's been gracious enough to give me up to the minute details since the first second the 2 lines showed up on the pregnancy test just to feed my curiousity. But it's more than that really. I want to tell you about her a little because she is going to be a flipping great mother.

She's shown me incredible strength when I don't think I could have gone through what she did. She's also a person that sticks to her beliefs and morals and cannot be shaken. She makes careful, well thought out decisions and makes them happen. She loves her friends and family and can whip out a thoughtful, well-written email to calm any situation. I feel the government should employ her to smooth foreign relations all through her email account. I truly believe we came into each other's lives at exactly the right moment, for which I am so grateful.

Basically I love this girl. She's very important to me and I wanted to publically thank her for being a great person and friend. To wish her luck, even though she doesn't need it, because she's about to pop out the newest addition to GWO any day and I cannot wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Are you trying to make me cry! You should know better in my hormonal state. I do appreciate your thoughts though and you know I adore you. I'm so glad we became friends as I know your one of those rare lifetime friends.

Hopefully, I can give you a call this weekend with our good news!

Love you.

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home