12.10.2004

Star-sucks Coffee

Sitting here not enjoying my Peppermint Mocha because it tastes like water and shit with a touch of peppermint patty after taste. Aw well, thus the end of my spending spree at Starbucks.

I also realized that I haven't updated my daily pic. My apologies! If there is some sort of blogger penalty box I will gladly sit in it. I will be taking my camera tonight to the x-mas party so I'll try to get some good ones for you of drunk co-workers and my new high-high-high heels.

I hope hope hope that a new tradition is starting in my marriage. You see, last night we went on a "date" to see The Incredibles. Awesome movie!!! The animation was outstanding and the humor wasn't necessarily kiddy. Definitely recommend it. It was sorta impromptu so there wasn't a lot of plans, and I had to leave after the movie, but I'd like to start doing that at least weekly. We didn't do that much in our official courtship, so better late than never. Heh.

After that I went over to help Jen K. build her sets for an upcoming film shoot on Monday. I love working with her. We cut the bullshit and get right to work, and I thoroughly enjoy building sets. It gets me all creative and knee deep in manual labor. Almost more than filming actual scenes, really. We worked on that until about 11:00 p.m. and ended up sitting in her car talking until about 1:30 a.m. Good soul searching, problem dumping, truth telling talks.....aww, refreshing.

And tonight the big office christmas party and tomorrow heading down to Indiana to meet up with my mom and sister. It's amazing, but the day I have therapy always seems to be the day some sort of bullshit happens that applies to what I learned. For instance, my mom calls both our cell phones last night during the movie pulling some guilt trip bullshit. Awww...in with the good air out with the drama. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home