12.12.2004

CRAP!

SHE'S IN LABOR! Just had to get that out there. Jennifer is now at the hospital giving birth. Anybody wanna join me on a drive to Columbus?

Side note: We ended up staying in Indiana last night so I have many pictures and stories to tell. Mostly of family drunkenness, new 30 year olds, and mom tooting everytime we made her laugh.

But here I give you my Friday night, as to not overwhelm you. First, don't ever leave a pissed off secretary alone while everyone else is at the party.

You might get a funny surprise when you turn on the copier on Monday.

Secondly, don't get a little tipsy and go to your pal's house and play with their marmot. It will pee on your dress.


All in all, the company party was fine. We got a nice bonus, no one got shitfaced and we laughed with a few co-workers. My boss's speech went something along the lines of: "There is one god, he loves us all, and fuck all the rest of them!" So yea, no big whoop.

Anyways, have I mentioned? SHE'S HAVING THE BABY!??!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home