12.05.2004

It brings it out of me!

Movies watched so far since Friday night:
-Eyes Wide Shut: Probably one of my favorite films of all time. But for the record, I found a pubic hair continuity error! The scene at the weird underground party when the "Main dude" brings in a red headed model on his arm to lure Cruise from the room with people fucking to the room where "business needs to be dealt with": her pubic hair is shaved differently from one scene to another cutaway. Yes, I am the pussy master. Say it with me.
-Heat: I don't usually dig action movies that are this long, but come on. Deniro and Pacino? Not to mention Al Pacino's great lines: "You are wasting my MOTHERFUCKING time!" I think Jzn & I will be repeating that to the general public for some time.
-The Station Agent: Great, great, great characters and funny, sweet story. Highly recommended. Why are you still reading this and not at your locally owned rental establishment?
-Elf: Cute and funny for the most part. Mostly cute.

Total pajama time logged: Not nearly enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home