3.21.2009

24 More Hours

Well...here we are. A little over 24 hours until we head to the hospital, on our last night at our apartment alone without a kid. Tomorrow at this time I imagine we'll both be freaking out a bit and watching the clock. Tonight, eh, we're going to settle in, watch a movie and catch some zzzz's.

Our last Saturday kid-less was spent with friends at their photo studio, a walk on the beach and then playground fun with the family. Hard to beat to pass the time!

Neither of us are really amped up/nervous or anything yet. I think it's because we've been so amped for weeks now and we know it's going to be a process even before she gets here Monday! The thought of having all that medical stuff put to me immediately upon my arrival sorta gets me a little queasy, but I realize it's all part of the process and I'm not too scared.

I think, as I've said, we just want to get this show on the road. Do this, figure it out, start it up. Addie, I sure the hell hope you're up for the challenge too my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home