11.17.2008

No idea

No freaking idea why my body wanted me up and alert so early last week. I assume the kid just absolutely had to see stupid videos on www.youtube.com or finally finish "Singles" that we got in the dollar bin at 4:30 a.m. I am going to just go out on a limb and say she took a quiet nap in my arm or something far away from the no-no hole when I woke up theMan for some lovin.

(Hey, it was 5:00 a.m. I already had breakfast and the worst craving he's had to induldge is a milkshake run at a reasonable time while we were still in the car from previous errands. At least sex wouldn't be something he'd feel cheated because he only got one sip.)

However, apparently she wanted to make sure we were both WIDE AWAKE so her poppa could feel her kick for the first time. I've been feeling her for a couple weeks and I always try to explain it, but there he was...resting his head on my belly silently begging her to just give him a sign. And she kicked him right in the side of the head.

I assume her adolescence will be similar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home