11.10.2008

Birthing Videos

Okay, apparently there are ways to spend a Monday night that doesn't include you holding your vagina and promising to buy it flowers in the very near future. Also, I'm moving to Belgium before March.

In trying to educate myself and see if what I'd like is what I can do...I thought I'd go to youtube.com. EEEEP. Let's go down the list (warning: some, while it's nature, aren't safe for work).

How I'd like this play out in March:

1.) I'd love to labor in a tub, but give birth outside the stew. Water births.....Screaming raging huge stuck baby or soft playing classical music in space-age birthing tub in Belgium. You decide.

2.) Maybe something with catchier music, although I'd opt for the non-surgical part.

3.) Possibly one fully clothed upon birth, handy.

4.) I'd love way more tattoos to be involved.

5.) The squat, made to look and sound really elegant by the voiceover and that it's French.

Good god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home