10.03.2008

Urine Sample

16 week appointment today. Baby is fine, heartbeat was 149 and still way down there by my pubes. Also she said she was glad to hear I was feeling the "honeymoon" period of the second trimester (i.e. no more nausea, sleepiness, etc.).

She said my weight was fine, just keep an eye on it. When she said I should keep total gain around 15 I nearly cried but she said that doesn’t take into account for swelling or water. Whew. Also, I need to take pepcid instead of Tums (not sure why) and I will have to get a flu shot next appointment. Never had one of those before but she assured me it was the dead virus kind.

Also, we find out the sex on 10/30 (Coen’s birthday) and BONUS, if we bring a blank DVD-R they will record the entire ultrasound for us!!!!!! YAY!!!!

The best way to start out an appointment though? I managed to finally fill one of those stupid urine cups and went and dumped it all over the wall, floor, toilet paper, and my leg as soon as I hoisted it up on the shelf next to the loo. I screamed “NO F_ING WAY” really loud. I’m sure they thought I gave birth in there.

God.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that last part should be on a DVD-R. Just hearing you say that and knowing what happened, that would make laugh for a long time. Did I mention I've had a few glasses of Oliver's Soft Red Wine tonight...

3:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home