12.07.2007

My Flickr, let me show you it

If you know me, you know I love a deal. I haggled a cashier at Target for god sakes to get $2.00 off a clearance item. I've cleaned up my sets in Flickr a little and added one for DEALS! I'll take pictures and tell you about any little item I find and post it in here.

DEALS! set

Not sure if you've met him, but my nephew is freaking adorable and he's now on his first year of life, no...wait...he's one, okay? And here is a set just for this special year.

Project Coen-Year 2.0 set!

I've been trying to be better about posting in the Working Closet Flickr group. I've been making more of an effort to throw outfits together and most importantly, trying very hard never to match, but to pick colors that compliment. No more all black for Kitten!

Working Closet
set!

Since 2008 is going to be a more creative year, come hell or highwater, I will be putting anything I make or take pictures of (for hire) here.

Creativity
set!

And well, since we put a hold on the fetus growing, you know this set will be updated too.

Drunk
set!

Wee!! 2 posts in one week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home