11.30.2007

Construction

My apologies for my blog layout being a little whacked out. theMan is currently switching over everything to our new host, so please be patient. The hot little devil girl will reappear in the top corner momentarily.

In the meantime, if you need to get your fuck on...do it after watching this.

UPDATED:
Okay, I can't watch one thing on youtube.com so here are some of my recent favs:

1.) Tori Amos & Maynard Keenan from Tool? You betcha!
2.) Marilyn Manson's "Heart Shaped Glasses" (A song I actually like, it's been awhile for MM to impress me.)
3.) Nine Inch Nails "We're In This Together" (I know it's mostly Trent running around, but it's strangely beautiful to me.)
4.) This video makes me want to dance exactly like this all the time.
5.) oh and this one too....Timbaland, you hot bitch. The Hives???
6.) A gorgeous Johnny Cash tribute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home