4.06.2007

Pick-me-Up

Today I felt like I tried on a million dresses for my great-gramp's upcoming party. Most looked okay, but there was one thing or another wrong with it. A dress I loved showed too much cleavage but looked frumpy with anything over it. Another was too much of one print. Another I felt like I could wear to a funeral but that would be sorta sad at a 90th birthday party. Blah.

As my self esteem started to plunge I decided to put on this short sweater dress apparently meant for girls who idolize Bratz dolls and take slutty pics of myself with the camera I stashed in my purse while I mourned in the dressing room. Sometimes a girl needs a reminder that she's lovely the way she is.

So your assignment ladies: Go try on something you know will be too slutty, but take in some high heels and make yourself feel like a million bucks. Posting on the internet: Optional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home