4.02.2007

Dinner party

To celebrate my skunk head and our $20 couch, I decided to throw together an impromptu dinner party last night. Basically it was a reason to drink a bottle of wine and quite being so vain. It worked! I even used a recipe I watched earlier in the day from the Food Network while playing with Coen.

Today I sucked it up and ventured to work. I got a lot of weird looks, even some comments good and bad. Mostly, "what the hell?" Which really is not the reaction I'd like after dropping $130.00. So 2 more days....fuck it, it's just hair.

So hey, I'll give you the menu from the dinner party!

Salad w/tomatos & gorgonzola cheese
Olive ciabatta bread w/olive oil & parm. cheese - baked till crispy
Mashed sweet potatoes
Grilled salmon & Mahi Mahi over routioulle (no clue how to spell that)
Chocolate tofu silk pie for dessert

Now that kinda eating can make any girl forget she looks like she'd spray you if provoked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home