3.11.2007

Lovely, the Cashier

I couldn't have asked for a better weekend after all the prior stressful ones. On Friday I went wedding planning with Hope and passed out to Aqua Teen Hunger Force at 9:30. Saturday I met up with the family (mom included) for some blueberry pancakes followed by wedding cake tasting at 10:30 a.m.! If you know me well, you know there is nothing that makes me more excited than cake. Especially in the morning.

Mom had come up for a visit (mostly to just smell Coen's head for 24 hours non-stop) so we decided to throw them a dinner party and then let them clean it up while we sat around the dining room table telling the tales of our youth.

This morning I woke up with nausea and a headache all day, but it didn't stop me from experiencing the glorious shift in weather with theMan. We went grocery shopping, strolled aisles of the local art supply store and bookstore and generally enjoyed this beautiful 50 degree weather. I even finished my research paper in time to go babysit Coen for a few hours.

I've put up some pics in Flickr like usual. Sorry for the whole "This is what I did today" post. After writing all afternoon I'm anxious to get off the computer and out into the day again.

Sunshine, I missed you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home