3.24.2007

Babies for sale!



Just returned from HomeTownVille from a day filled with babies!babies!babies! The shower was a success. Ashlee's nursery, once completely barren, is now filled with so much baby stuff it looks like it was hosed down with pepto bismol. PINK EVERYWHERE. Everyone loved the cake, the diaper cake, the shower games and it was a gorgeous day with fabulous weather. Even a nice storm to cool things down.

I've uploaded a ton of pics. Mostly of family for my family to see, but you can look too. Go ahead. They are cute and did I mention: BABIES!

P.S. I couldn't get out of that town fast enough. I felt like the car was going to break down or something and I'd be stuck there. I even drove past my old place of employment and just shook my head. I miss my family and friends, but dang...Chicago is our home. It was nice to have confirmation. Now I just need to get Mrs. T. up here. (wink wink)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home