3.07.2007

Cut up

I cut my own hair. The last time I did this I had just watched a Meg Ryan movie and thought I could recreate her adorable hair with a pair of kitchen shears and sheer will. 6 inches and a frantic phone call to the local Super Cuts later, I looked like I may have arrived on the planet by a very short bus and struck by a thick ugly stick on my way.

Tonight, I recreated that scene only just on my bangs. It didn't turn out terrible. Certainly not even, but I can hide it until I can get to see a professional. I just couldn't help it. We're on a tight budget and hair cuts aren't in it for awhile. I had too! But mom, all my friends are doing it? Okay, I have no excuse. I was just feeling like a change.

The finished product is in Flickr. Hey, it's been at least a month since you've had pictures of my hair, come on now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home