5.05.2006

Kaboom's Comic


Kaboom's Comic
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
I've uploaded some misc. photos to my blog tonight. As we are reinstalling programs and putting all our files back on the new pooter, I've come across photos I didn't know I had from back in the day.

Did I mention we got a new pooter? Ended up selling our laptop for a Mac Mini so we can run Windows and Mac OS's on the same dude plus hook it up to our TV to play movies, watch photo slideshows, etc. It's handy but I sorta miss having a laptop. Laying in bed and computing was nice.

However, the Mac Minis are sooo freaking tiny that it's compacted the electronics in our room quite nicely. I still feel like when it powers up it should play jewelry box music. It's just dainty.

Anyways, the first pic is my attempt at using Comic Life. A program that I am fascinated with but haven't mastered.

So here you go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Curious Servant said...

Welcome to the world of Mac. You do know that it's a cult, right?

I've already got the robe!

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

Guess I should have specified...we got rid of our Powerbook for the Mini. I was initated in the Mac cult several years ago and haven't looked back yet. In fact, I think using PCs is like a virus that we should be vaccinated from.

Thanx for reading!

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home