4.24.2006

Nonexistant

Sorry I've been quiet for a few days now. I feel like 2006 is an airplane trying to land. The wheels are down but everytime it hits the runway to stop it bounces back up because it's going too fast.

Anyhoo, Saturday I cleaned our house, organized closets, sorted winter vs. summer clothes, looked fondly at my shoe collection and grocery shopped. Yes, we are those sad people who grocery shop on Saturday nights at 9:00 p.m. because it's empty in the store. And yes, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Yesterday Sis & I met up with my mom and Grams to go wedding dress shopping! Ended up finding something totally unique and gorgeous. Even got my Matron of Honor dress along with it. Sis looked perfect in it. I can't go into detail or post the pics though since it's all a big secret from her husband until the big day. Just trust me on this.

We realized that both of us gave our mother about 45 days notice for our weddings. No wonder she is on stroke medicine. :) She was all into it though and we were laughing and having fun. Headed over to Babies R Us and the mall and I forced her to try on the fake belly so they could ooh and aww over her like I do.

As I watched her try on her dress with the veil and such, I sure got a rush of "Damn, I'm glad I have a sister." There is just something about it.

I feel truly blessed right now. No matter what kind of drama is going on, I am surrounded by some inspiring people. I'm a lucky girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home