5.02.2006

Kaboom is a model!


view1
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Our dog and Sis were featured in one of the ads for t-shirts at Threadless this week. They are having their $10 sale and needed the star power of the Sis/Kaboom combo. And oh how they got it!

Kaboom loved the shirt soo much he wore it all day until he got bored and started eating it.

Buy that sucker here!

Also want to give a special shout-out (I really hate that word but how else to describe it?!) to my man. Every day this week and weekend he's made it a point to make me feel beautiful, by telling me or calling and making dirty suggestions over the phone at work. Just want to acknowledge to the public that I appreciate you baby. Thanx. And if you're trying to get in my pants, it's working. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home