5.04.2006

Stephen Colbert for President

Because I'm a lazy asshole and busy at work today, I'm stealing this post from from CECILY:

"I absolutely LOVED Stephen Colbert's roast of George Bush at the White House Press Corps dinner (that link is a transcript, but if you can find video and watch the horrified faces of the audience, it's priceless), and am saddened by the press response (they claim it wasn't funny, but I assure you, IT WAS). "

My god, if you can find the video of this , please watch it. It's everything I would say if I were in that position although I'd probably escalate to a raving frothy lunatic and Stephen Colbert stands up there like a champ. It's almost uncomfortable. I love how they rarely cut to Bush's face too because you know that idiot is pissed off! God damn, it's priceless.

Speaking of Cecily...you might as well leave her some good cheer. She's about to give birth (well, hopefully she waits a few more weeks) after an AMAZING struggle. I couldn't even read some of her posts without bawling. Go on Cecily, with your bad self.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crackpot! said...

The videos were online at youtube.com, but have since been removed.

"This video has been removed due to copyright infringement."

Ha ha! I'm sure it's still available elsewhere.

1:00 PM

 
Blogger yoinkit said...

Stephen Colbert is the man!

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home