11.18.2005

Talk to me

This week has been irritating. It's cold, our house is freezing even with the heat on and I've just been on edge. I'm overly sensitive and just overall blah. So what better week to 1.) by underwear that have Oscar the Grouch on them with the phrase "I feel grouchy" around the waist band and 2.) watch a bad ass film.

I've now added a couple more Pedro Almodovar flicks to our Netflix queue and I'm sure they won't disappoint either.

This weekend my dad and bro are coming up as previously mentioned and we're having a Glutton Fest at our place on Sunday for our Chicago residing pals. I'm stoked because I loooooovvveee to cook and sharing the kitchen with my sister all day on Sunday should be a blast. I'll upload a ton of pics for you on Sunday night to be sure.

The other thing I wanted to mention was that theMan got a seasonal full time job with Threadless Clothing Company. They are the makers of some bitchin' bizarre t-shirts printed on American made fabrics (shirts are from American Apparel). I plan on ordering some for the family Christmas presents and how fun is it to know if you order too, theMan might be the one that ships it to you! WEEE!

All for now....I'm going to go try to cheer up. Retail therapy baby!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

This is a great time of year for retail therapy. You have to start shopping for Christmas, so you might as well enjoy the time out. That is my plan for next week, since I'm not planning on going into work next week.

Shopping should count as fighting through fatigue, right?

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home