11.16.2005

Grandma

I had a weird experience this morning. About 6:00 a.m. I woke up in a dream and I was laying in my Great Grandma Morgan's recliner at her house. She was sitting there next to me in a chair pulled up to the recliner. She looked really healthy, almost plump. We talked a little bit. I said "Hi Grams. Are you okay?" and she said she was fine. She said some other things that I can't remember now unfortunately. Things I almost feel were important for me to know. THe strangest part was I was very lucid. I knew in my dream she was visiting me from the 'dead'. I even remember "thinking it" to confirm it. At some point my husband walked in behind her while she was talking and I thought I heard some rustling back in "awake land" as if someone was in my room back in the "real world." I told her I'd be right back and I tried to wake myself up.

It was really hard to wake up. I woke up shaking like I was fighting it and hearing rustling but when I fully was "concious" it all got quiet.

I woke up believing that was really her. I just knew it.

Fucked up, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home