11.07.2005

Caminar Solamente

Just got back from the doctor, had my stitches removed (surprisingly painless, though theh Vicodin might have helped that) and my only restriction is I can't drive for 10 days because they don't want me moving my neck jarringly. That and I have to leave the Steri-strips on for 10 days as well. I'm kinda glad they covered my incision with the strips though. I got several looks in the waiting room like I had been in some weird knife fight and was coming in to get patched up.

It was my first jaunt out of the house since Friday morning and we celebrated by going to the grocery store. I got a little nauseous but I think if I take it easy I will be okay to go to work tomorrow. Bummer. I was really liking this housewife, well, house patient gig I had going on.

Tomorrow: Pics of Vicodin tablets flushing down the toilet! Weeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home