11.13.2005

Ohio!


IMG_3642
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
We got back a little earlier today from our weekend away to our friends house in Ohio. I've uploaded about 1,000 pictures of their perfect little bundle in Flickr. We had an absolute blast! It was so nice to just sit around with friends, laugh, eat and generally hang out.

During our visit I went with Jen to get her head shaved. Before we left we were crying, the stylist was a little teary and other customers where crying or looking on at how brave my pal is. She looks great though. Her fears of having a shaved head and what it would look like should be put to rest. No hair makes her other features pop right out! God, she's amazing. I feel priviledged to have shared it with her.

On a ligther note, on Saturday we put Grace up with a babysitter while we went out to dinner and a movie. We got to see "40-Year Old Virgin" for $1.75 and quite honestly, that is the one of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile. I laughed so hard I left with a headache.

It was kinda sad to leave today but knowing I'll be seeing Jen again in about a month and then almost every month until May made it easier. Grace well, she gave me a hug before I left which pretty much secures her place as beneficiary on my life savings. Have I mentioned she's freaking cute?!??!?!

Tonight I took a nap and we watched "Millions" another great film before hitting the sheets. Aww...those kind of weekends sure make it hard to go to work on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home