11.17.2005

Little Baby Chipee


Little Baby Chipee
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
This weekend is a big event in our lives here. Our father, who art in heaven...opps...wrong one. Our father is coming up for the first time to Chicago with our little brother Chip for an Art Club Field Trip. We fully plan on 1.) stealing both of them away from the teacher and taking them someplace cool, 2.) Taking advantage of their swanky hotel pool and 3.) Embarrassing him to no end because we get to meet my bro's girlfriend for the first time.

My dad and Chip are exactly alike. Soooo much alike they bicker like old married people. I love being around them, it's non-stop laughing.

I'm IMMENSELY proud of my little bro. I learned recently that Chippee is starting a band! He only recently started playing guitar on top of learning karate (brown belt), rebuilding a 1950's Thunderbird from scratch to look like Elvira's car and building up his supreme elbow muscles. Seriously, he could kick your ass with just his elbows. The band will hopefully be named "Shane Fontaine and the Tight Fits" like originally planned.

Damn, I can't wait to see them both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home