7.27.2005

Beautiful World

It's amazing what a full 8 hours of sleep in the cool air of a fan and rain will do for your outlook in the mornings.

I can't make heads or tails of what happened to my little cousin, and even though I think about him constantly, I just don't know where to go from here. I think about Erica and what if it was my sister that died so suddenly. I could never have handled it like she did. I think about what if's and should have's, but nothing really comes to mind that could have changed it. So what does that mean? Was it fate? Was it concious decisions? I've never been a girl to give much credit to a divine plan and I don't believe in destiny but where do you go after something like this happens?

Well I'm rambling. There is one good thing that has come of this. I don't want to take my family for granted anymore. I certainly don't want to take those I love for granted and I plan on telling all of them more frequently exactly what they mean to me. Crazy or not, really relationships are all we have, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home