7.21.2005

Hard Days Night

Some new photos...I'll be back Sunday.

-Ghetto film shoot pix here. If ever there was a time for "scratch n' sniff" blogging....
-Things that are making me smile.

The only highlights from this extremely sad and shitty week are the following:

1.) My therapist called me because I forgot our appointment in all the sadness. Her words following my story were: "Jesus Christ. Don't sweat it, you've got a lot of shit going on." Seriously, what doctor says that? I'm going to have her babies.

2.) Spending time, although sad, with my cousins, particularly a night laughing through the tears with J. & Tanay.

3.) Finally quitting this fucking job today!

4.) Matt's organs have been passed on and already we know about one person's life he saved due to his liver.

5.) You all. Thanx again for all the emails, phone calls and such to our family and me. It's much appreciated, more than I can put into proper words.

xoxo-Kitten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home