7.26.2005

Oops there goes gravity

Hi there! I'm back from a horrible weekend that ended with a lovely visit from my buds from Ohio and one of the cutest babies on the planet. Sorry for the delay in posting, but I'm not sure what the rules are at the new job.

Did I mention the new job ROCKS MY SOCKS? I have blisters from wearing nice shoes but that is the only downside my friends. So far everything about it is world's away from my last crappy job which I will now permanently erase from memory. They even took me out to a great Asian restaurant yesterday for a 2 hour lunch. They must know the way to my heart is through chopsticks.

Anyways, I won't go into just how shitty everything was this weekend because it cannot be put into words. However, all the calls, visits and hugs from friends and family left a permanent warm spot in my soul. So thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home