7.15.2005

Tammy! Bring yo' ass back here!

Last night I finally got to be on set and helpful in the ghetto film. We started at Columbia filming a rehab scene and a hospital scene (which my mom got major love from the crew for supplying us with a real IV bag and rigs). Then headed to the ghetto for some exteriors complete with firing guns and crack. There are armed police officers on set now so that makes me feel TONS better.

I got that feeling back too. That "damn, I love being on set" feeling.

I'm actually excited about being there all weekend when before I was kinda dreading it since I'm under a lot of stress at home. Speaking of home, I thought we secured a great apartment last night. It was complete with central air, huge closets and a great granite kitchen but we got a call after a couple hours that they were going to let a single guy have first dibs. Fart. I thought I had that moving thing wrapped up. Oh well, keep looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home